Saturday, October 20, 2018

FREEBIE: Learn about Genesis with the Cereal Bible

I wanted a unique way to share the Bible with my daughter who is a hands on leaner. After seeing a Pinterest post where they used a cereal box with a hodge podge of pictures to help review books of the Bible,  a light bulb went off. I created a printout for Genesis. Then I realized,  I just had an empty box.  So I made cards that fit in the box.  they include mini coloring pages,  a quick guide to the stories in Genesis,  a fact sheet, activities pages and so much more.  We've been having so much fun that I thought I'd share.  My eventual goal is to do a box for every book in the Bible.  My Genesis printable is free. It is just a small portion of what the other boxes will have in them.   It can be downloaded for free from Teachers Pay Teachers. Please let me know your thoughts and ideas for cards.

The printout is made to fit an an individual size cereal box.



No comments:

Post a Comment